Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information has always been a fundamental principle in our relationship with you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we will ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the information that you entrust us with.
McEwan collects and records, or causes to be collected and recorded, information about identifiable customers (“Customers”), including without limitation information provided by Customers or gathered as a result of Customers’ purchases and other transactions. Such Personal Information is used for the following purposes:
- to provide customer loyalty services and awards, direct distribution of product or service coupons or information packages and other marketing, advertising, product development, and customer service initiatives;
- to provide basic personal, contact and summary transaction information to third party programs in order to administer the rewards programs of which McEwan is a sponsor or in which McEwan is involved (“Programs”), including the management of Program accounts to accurately record and update Program rewards;
- to communicate information and offers to Customers and other parties, including but not limited to organizations, companies or businesses which issue Program rewards to build and maintain customer or employee loyalty (“Sponsors”) and to organizations, companies and businesses which provide services, such as data collection and data analysis services, processing or management services to McEwan;
- to understand and analyze the responses, needs and preferences of Customers, and to develop, enhance, market and/or provide products and services to meet those responses, needs and preferences;
- to enable Customers to participate in promotions and contests; and
- for investigation and law enforcement purposes.
McEwan may use this information from time to time to promote additional products, services, rewards and special offers in respect of Programs, Sponsors or other parties.
McEwan does not give, rent or sell lists of Customers to any organization, company or business other than business units of McEwan and companies contracted to provide services to McEwan, such as data collection and data analysis services, processing or management services and services in respect of Program-related transactions and matters.
McEwan respects the privacy of Customers when promoting products and services. If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications (other than in respect of any Program account itself), simply inform us at: